My Savior. ALWAYS!


This is the man I can always talk too whenever I have doubts, problems, regrets, issues in my life, of course, I can also tell everything to him, my happiness, worries. everything. Whenever I have a question I pray and talk to Him. He's the best in listening to everything I say.. My life is nothing without Him, I trust everything that is happening to my life right now. I know that He will not ignore me. And I know that He loves me so much. I trusted Him with all of my life. He's the reason why I can still keep on smiling everyday. I thank Him for bringing Jaja into my life.. He's the best gift that I received ever. THANK YOU GOD! I love you as I love my self, and everything else in this world. <3 <3 <3 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Perfect Man

My Fave